I used a nice blocky wooden typeface for the front (pardon my ignorance for actually not knowing what it is. Infact, its on an image at the bottom of this blog!!). I also did my first lot of typesetting with the help of a master and set the lyrics in 12pt Times New Roman. This turned out beautifuly when pressed but unfortunately, wasn't used in the final outcome.
In the end, I resorted back to my style of design and combined letterpress and illustration. Some hand rendered type thrown in there..................
Unfortunately, I don't think I am able to put up any images yet of what the design looks like. But as soon as it has gone to print and has started being printed, I will get some images up. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure I can give you a glimpse of the track names that I did.
Check out Mark Geary. Fantastic guy.